Monday, June 05, 2006

O.K., I see now that that was lame...

...but I'm against, in general, deleting lame shit from your blog after you've had a chance to think it over, or sober up, or re-medicate, or God forbid, spell check.

So that last haiku is just another piece of crap I'm gonna have to discuss with St. Peter.

He's gonna be all: "Dude, come'on. You were fucked up. Don't bullshit me, I've heard it from the best."
And I'll be like: "No, really man, I was being totally poetic! Can't you see the lighthearted, carefree humor?"
An' St. Peter's gonna be all: " I see you were toasted, dude. NEXT!"

Sheeee-it. What an asshole. Fuck St. Peter.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not being Christian, what I don't get is if G-d is all loving and forgiving, why is there a hell anyway?

Unless you got the 411, I agree: fuck St. Peter. Fuck him and anyone who looks like him.

6/06/2006 08:25:00 AM  
Blogger AnnieAngel said...

God sends those to Hell who don't love Him.

6/06/2006 01:47:00 PM  
Blogger jexter said...

Well sure, but I don't have to love that butthead St Peter, do I?!? Plus, how'd he manage to score the gatekeeping gig? Was he like a bouncer or something before he became a saint? I've run into more than my fair share of bouncers, and not one of them is on the short-list for sainthood.

And who made him boss of hiakus, anyway???? Stinkin' hoser...

6/06/2006 05:30:00 PM  
Blogger AnnieAngel said...

You don't have to love St. Peter. He was made the boss of Hiakus by the Council Of Nicea.

I will once, twice, thrice
Deny that I, Pete, know Christ
Cockle-doodle-doo!

6/07/2006 10:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home